Hey! If you have an IOS device, I have something for you because there are New Periscope App Update for iOS – v1.12.1 Live streaming TV updated at Oct 27, 2017.
What’s New in Version 1.12.1
– Hashtags and user profiles are now click-able from the broadcast feeds!
– When a broadcast has received stars, you can now see the leaderboard even if all contributors have left.
– Fixed bug where you could accidentally swipe to a new broadcast while composing a chat message.
It requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
App size is about 87.7 MB
If you still don’t know what is Periscope about, let me tell you…
See where news is breaking, visit a new place, or meet people and share interests – all in real-time.Use Periscope to:
• Broadcast live video and interact with people through hearts and comments.
• Discover popular live video streams from around the world or search for broadcasts by location or topic.
• Missed out on a live video? Don’t worry – watch the best parts with replay highlights.
• Instantly share your live videos to Twitter and other social networks.
• Broadcast privately to specific followers or friends.