What’s New in Version 1.6.3
This update fixes a few bugs across the app, including:
– App occasionally freezing after reporting a broadcast
– Profile image not updating immediately after uploading a new picture
– Number of comments not displaying as a broadcaster after a broadcast was finished
In case you missed what’s new from our previous release:
– “Highlights” is a new feature that automatically creates a short trailer of each Periscope replay. You can watch Highlights of your home feed to quickly catch up on broadcasts you missed, Highlights of somebody’s Periscope profile to see a quick series of their previous broadcasts, or Highlights for any search result (like “#Turkey”) to get a convenient overview of any topic.
– Find people in your phone’s Address Book who are using Periscope. We think Periscope is better with friends, so we’ve made it easier to find them! Tap on the People section to sync your address book.
– Flipping between front and rear facing camera is much smoother.
– We’ve updated the “Report Broadcast” feature to let you specify why a broadcast should be flagged for our team to review. Thanks for helping us upholding our content guidelines!