Periscope app update iPhone – v1.2.1
Some of the features are:
1.- Screenshots: Whenever someone takes a screenshot during a broadcast, a screenshot icon will appear right alongside hearts in the broadcast. You’ll also see a convenient prompt to help you share the screenshot on Twitter.
2.- Private Broadcasts with Mutuals: When selecting people to invite to a private broadcast, you’ll now see a list of all your mutuals (people you follow who follow you back). With a single tap, you can select to invite everyone on the list.
3.- Other changes:
– Fixed a bug affecting certain broadcasters who are using iOS 9 devices
– Fixed a bug causing orientation to get out of sync if the broadcaster changed rotation while the video was still loading.
– Fixed the “zero gravity” bug where, as a broadcaster, you could get your video to appear upside down.You can check out the details in the App Store once you update your app.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Sep 22, 2015
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Twitter, Inc.
- © Twitter Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.