Yesterday, Periscope updated its app to version 1.1.2.
The main updates are:
- From your profile, you can now edit your full name (along with your description and photo).
- After tapping on a comment to block someone, that message will appear as blocked (to you only).
- Redesigned the featured users section, as well as the broadcast share sheet.
The secondary updates are:
- When the keyboard is up, you can now swipe to get rid of it (previously, doing that would exit the broadcast).
- Your username is now visible from your profile.
- Fixed a bug that was causing messages at the beginning of a replay to get held up / out of sync.
- Fixed an audio encoder crash that was happening to certain people wile watching a broadcast.
- Improved “Sign In” copy to clarify that you can log back in to an existing account (without creating a new one).
- Fixed a translation bug for Dutch users.