In this post I will tell you How To Record Videos/Broadcasts/Streams/Replays from others (from you as well if you have 2 iPhones ;)). Sort of easy.
Here we go!
What you need:
- A Mac computer (I haven’t tested it on a PC, probably works as well)
- Quick Time (it’s included on the Mac software bundle)
- Connect your iPhone with the USB cable into your Mac. (Allow any permissions requested, if any). If your iPhone has the Mute button on (in red), put it back to its normal state (Mute off).
- Open QuickTime.
- Click File menu, then click New Movie Recording (QuickTime opens).
- Click on the arrow next to the Record button and select your iPhone from the list in both Camera and Microphone sections.
- Open the Periscope app and click on any of the Replays or Broadcasts you would like to record from others.
- Once you are ready to record, click the Record button on the QuickTime app and then click Play in your iPhone on the selected broadcast.
- When you are ready to save the video from QuickTime, just click on the File menu, then click on Export and finally click on the resolution you would like to save the video you have recorded.
- Voilá! That’s it! 🙂
If you want more tips or how-to’s don’t hesitate to shoot me an e-mail to email@example.com